Peanut Butter Molten Cakes
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||43 minutes|
- 1/2 cup Butter (1 stick) cut into cubes, plus more for ramekins
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar plus more for topping
- 2 large Eggs plus 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter divided
- Grease four ramekins with butter. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and chocolate chips and heat in 30-second intervals until melted.
- Add powdered sugar, eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Add cocoa powder, flour, and salt and whisk until just combined.
- Fill ramekins halfway with batter, then top each with 1 tablespoon (heaping) of peanut butter. Top with remaining batter. Cover ramekins tightly with foil.
- Place trivet inside Instant Pot and pour in water. Place three ramekins on trivet and stack fourth one in the center on top.
- Secure lid and Pressure Cook/Manual on High for 20 minutes. Follow manufacturer’s guide for quick release, making sure to wait until cycle is complete before unlocking and removing lid.
- Using tongs, carefully remove ramekins from Instant Pot. Uncover them and run a knife or offset spatula around edges. Invert each ramekin onto a plate, then dust with powdered sugar before serving.