Espresso Crème Brulee
- 1 1/4 cup All purpose cream
- 5 eggyolks
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp espresso powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Heat all purpose cream until warm, add the espresso powder and steep for 15 min.
- Strain and add the eggyolks and sugar. Strain again.
- Divide into 4 ramekins
- Place 4 cups of water in the instant pot, place the rack and the ramekins.
- Use Steam funtion for 7 minutes.
- Remove, cool in the refrigerator and torch with sugar when ready to serve.
- Serve with cookie or small pieces of chocolate for texture.