Champagne Lobster Risotto
|Prep Time||0 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Champagne
- 8 ounces Lobster Tail Meat 8 ounces lobster tail meat
- 2 tbsp Butter + 2 tsp
- 1 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large Shallot peeled and minced
- 1 Leek sliced and rinsed well
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup Arborio Rice be sure to get arborio rice
- 2/3 cup Champagne
- 2 cups Fish or seafood stock
- 3 tbsp Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Leaves Fresh Thymefor Garnish
- Pour 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup champagne into the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack.
- Place the lobster tails on the steam rack, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 4 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the pressure, then remove the lobster tails to a shallow dish and cover with foil. Remove the rack and discard the water
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp butter to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- When oil gets hot and butter has melted, add shallots and leeks to the pot and saute until soft, 2-3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes more. Add rice and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Add champagne and stock to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 2 tsp butter in a small bowl. Crack open lobster shells, pry out the meat and roughly chop. Toss lobster meat with melted butter and 1 tsp lemon juice.
- When cooking time is up, quick-release the pressure.
- Add mascarpone, salt and while pepper. Stir until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve risotto topped with lobster. Sprinkle with fresh thyme.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.